It works!!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I am streassed due something I take it and I notice the difference after some minutes. Thus is my third bottle.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2987140 on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for a couple of years and it competes very effectively with Bach's Rescue Remedy. minus the extra price tag.

flower essence

Posted by 4988635219700518292 on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Loved it

Posted by Reviewer2840001 on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was the first time I tried this product being a big fan of Rescue Remedy. I'll definitely re-order.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my daughter who usually uses 'rescue remedy'. She says it works better! and when you get twice as much for the same money that makes me happy too!

Excellent

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the same formula as Rescue remedy. Provides a perceptible calm in stressful situations. You only need a few drops each time so lasts for ages. Good kept by your bedside for when you wake in night as it settles your thoughts right down so you can get back off to sleep. Used this way by many. Definitely worth buying. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Great product!

Posted by CatherineAtwoodCNC on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can be taken as needed during the day or at night (for anything that is causing stress) – can also be added to a water bottle and sipped thru the day. Great formula, cheaper than the Bach line.

Great Flower Combo

Posted by Reviewer2135925 on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a must for balancing out any stress, trauma, out of balance emotions on any level. These work wonders, I put some into my water bottle and drink it all day. This is the best way I believe to use them. I have used flower remedies many ways, this one tops them in my book. A must to have in every med. cabinet.

Little miracle!

Posted by Reviewer1486347 on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works right away when dealing with a lot of stress or anxiety. Just a couple of sprays and that's it.

Great