Self Heal Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this creme for years now. I love it and it is very versatile. I am a natural healing practitioner and I can add essential oils along with flower essences and apply to clients etc. Great as a base to use for other creations!! Flower Essence services has great products - but iherb has better prices by far than they do. That is why I order from Iherb and not them. Highly recommend this creme.

A wonderful cream!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is so wonderful and soothing. Melts right into the skin, no greasyness at all. I've been using this as a base for different flower remedies and it makes my skin feel more soothed and has also helped some bumps and bites for my dogs. I bought 2 more already!! This will definitely be a staple in my kit. And it is very cheap, unbelievable compared to some of those expensive creams that do very little. This is so pure in essence and I know it is filled with love too. PLEASE keep stocking this iherb!!

Very good for my dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My two dogs have skin problem, and I ordered this FES Self Heal Cream. It works very good for two of them!

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it "heals" skin, but it does moisturize and has wonderful ingredients.

Nice Flower Essence Skin Cream!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good such as Bee Naturals Miracle Skin Cream, Source Naturals Skin Eternal Cream, and Skin By Ann Webb Raspberry Cocoa Nourishing Cream.

FES Flower Essences

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works like a miracle for contusions, overexertion, sore neck, back and helpful for carpal tunnel

Fabulous shave balm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

FES Self Heal cream soothes the razor burn resulting from some of the most aggressive razors in my collection. If it can effectuate that, it's a superior moisturizing cream. The flower essences contained in it are invaluable.

FES Self Heal Skin Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best product in a jar, it is my only BEAUTY indulgence to myself, it is my light and effective moisturizer, it is my daily pickup, it is my makeup base, it is awesome, and you just made it more affordable after Whole Foods refused to order it for me anymore. Silly me, learn to use the internet !

Best site on the internet for supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The site is easy to navigate.The product disclosure of ingredients is excellent.They do not gouge you on shipping.The selection of different brands is terrific.There is no negative thing to say.The products arrive promptly and they have never screwed up an order.I am a Health Practitioner and I send all my patients to this site.Thank you for your excellence IHerb.com.This cream works for many skin conditions and is very pleasant to use.

unique for treating sunburnt skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is the very best creme I know to treat sunburn!!! I have very delicate and sensitive skin burning easily in the sun and this product is better than any other I tried in the past 20 years: it heals better and faster

1 2 3