Help

Happy with YES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this Flower Essence for years now on my clients and myself. Works wonders and is a very versatile essence, can put it into creme's also and apply to your body, I use it after every appointment from the dentist where I had x-rays, or anywhere I had some kind of radiation, this gets rid of it out of your body so it does not store there. Very good. Robin McBride

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I felt a boost in my immune system after only two doses. Wasn't sure what to expect with this, but enjoy the affects of feeling stronger and calmer.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This gives a great feeling of calm around stressful, intense people. I'm able to hear myself think instead of being buffeted by others' presence.

Good for centering & grounding

Posted by M-A-H-A on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As far as in my case concerned, it's good for centering and grounding especially among the crowded people.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful produce to deal with my allergies.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Being a Highly Sensitive Person, this oil is considered the starter. I'm feeling great and can tell the difference!

Provides emergency relief from EMF overload

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am extremely sensitive to EMFs and microwaves, and am constantly seeking resources to relieve the discomfort that living in a city in this age of technology causes me. This Flower essence formula hasn't resolved the problem but helps on an as needed basis.

Spray around the home

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I make a spray bottle up with a few drops of the YES and spray around the home. We have so many computers and wireless internet, so this is helpful. I don't notice too much difference, but we do have a lot of orgonite here.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would reorder this & it really helps me & the family dog handle daily life challenges.

LOVE this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use it daily, cannot be without it - im an empath and need protection

1 2