God send!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is a must for empaths or people who feel other peoples feelings too much. All of those exercises for empaths don't work. Use this so that you can have a stronger sense of self and less stress in your life. I feel centered since I have been taking this and my productivity has shot way up. I wish I got this when I was born.

good protection shield

Posted by M-A-H-A on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for keep my energy centered.

good solution

Posted by jane on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed anything like a calmer mind, but it worked wonders for an upcoming flu. The sore throat and inflamed mucosa just stopped within a day.

Use this all the time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

for when I have to be around negative or uncomfortable situations.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The plus of using this product avoids tainting the remedy which is why I like the spray form. It is kept in the first aid kit good for people & animals. I use the other remedy w/ the glass dropper at home. If the glass dropper is tainted, glass dropper is held under running hot water for a few minutes then excess water is shaken off then reinserted into the bottle. You cannot do that if you are dealing w/ am emergency away from & have no access to hot water.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works wonderfully for my entire body, ty so much! :)

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It works very quickly and is easier to use. I will probably re-order this product in the near future.

love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This essence is very excellent. It survives very much.Thank you iherb!I love this smell.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nope. Doesn't do anything for me.

City dwellers you need this!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really for anyone ! Great daily protector ! Energetic body and aura!!! If you live in a busy city or work in an enviorment with a large pupil population / electronics this is like a superhero!!!!!! Plus it has yarrow tincture and essences helps immunity and energy vibrational .

1 2