Comfortable and cheap !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really comfortable bag to keep your dried herbs, I like the quality of how these bags are made, fabrics very light, neat and clean. Will buy much more as I pick up herbs in the forest and fields myself, I need a bunch of them =)

Flower Valley, Reusable Cotton Bags, 3 Bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We made herbal tea from our garden herbs and the bags worked extremely well and cleaned up easily. I would recommend them.

THANK'S

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All o'key

Cotton tea/herb bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use these for my loose leaf teas as well as herbs. They are handt to have around and clean easily.

Useful bags

Posted by Revron on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Teas, potpourri, herbal sachets, etc etc. I used them as giftbags for lavendar from the garden. Also for handmade soaps. Thank you iHerb for the service.

Multipurpose bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Small sized bags great for setting up a bath sachet or boiling tea in loose tea bags

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good company to deal with,prices and fast delivery are great. Will deal again with vendor.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality service,fast shpping and great product. Will deal again with vendor.

As described.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought these bags on a whim. I am not sure what I will do with them, but they were cheap and potentially useful. ... I hope to find a zillion uses for them.

So many uses!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These little bags are perfect for so many things. I have used them for tea, soaps and as sachets for herbs. Very durable and the perfect size. I plan to order more on my next iHerb purchase.

1 2