Help

Not so natural after all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this mascara since I had been recommended it by someone who tests natural cosmetics. However, it turned out to contain nasties such as parabens, which were not listed on this website! For this reason I will not buy it again, nor would I recommend it to anyone. The mascara is quite good though: it stays where it should all day and is somewhat water resistant. Comes off very easy when cleaning the face.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Colour is rather black-brown than brown. This mascara doesn't have any special effects, it is not lenthening or volumizing, but I'm satisfied because my own lashes are rather long and thick. There is a bonus - small plastic mirror on one side of a tube :)

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a redhead with blond eyelashes. This does not make me look like a raccoon, and it does not go on gloppy.

Good Mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Purchased thru I Herb and even though a bit pricey this is a good mascara. Nice color - more dark brown and almost no clumping and long wearing! Does not add thickness but will definitely add length. Will probably need more than one coat depending on the effect you are wanting. Plan to purchase again.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Does not smudge, which is my number one priority. Great colour and curve to my eyelashes.

Alllergic eyes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found Ecco Bella FlowerColour Natural Brown Mascara excellent, I have very sensitive, allergic eyes and it has been the only one I`ve been able to use.

Not what I expected, but exactly what I was hoping for...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The brown is a perfect color, and it applies quite wet. Two coats are needed for the thickness I am used to, but I don't mind. I am impressed with the lack of red, stinging eyes I usually have from testing mascara. The mirror is an "buy me" ploy if I ever saw one! I'll take two.

Beautiful shade of brown

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Rich and creamy consistency and a beautiful shade of brown. Not a brown/black like some other brands. I was pleased with this product.

great mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

stays on all day, easy to take off, most comes off with water

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

natural looking and easy to wash off.

1 2 3