EFA for dogs&cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hoping to see results sometime, my dog likes it on his food

Less Hair in my Home

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! Not only are my two cats shedding less but their coats are super shiny. They both have more energy and I feel good knowing that they're healthier. I will continue to use this product.

Good product from a great company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My cats (3) unfortunately don't like the taste. I've tried to sneak it in their food and with considerable hesitation they will eventually eat it. I have only used about 1/4 of the bottle so I think it's too early to notice a difference in their coats. I however, am an huge advocate of fatty acids and will continue to give it to them. Shipping was fast and the product is great, as usual with this company. My only concern is that it can go rancid very quickly so I've read that it should be refrigerated.

Dog Loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been giving my dog a variety of oils all of her life...this one combines everything and she loves it.

EFA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am using the EFA in the diet of a little rescue dog in kidney failure. She is still here after a month, of course, I am using other products as well as administering sub q lactated ringers daily. I like this product.