Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't normally review products but this product should get 5 stars. My daughter is excited to maths and English now and is showing great improvement in her tests . She is not fidgety anymore and focuses clearly and likes completing tasks now . Great product . Have ordered more .

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I saw improvements in my son's ability to focus at school within a week. May or may not work the same for everyone but I certainly agree that nutrition plays a big role in this issue. We've been using this now for several weeks and I will continue to use. Waffer is easy to get him to chew and tastes ok.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son was severely below grade level and struggling in all areas but worse in reading and writing. We saw improvements right away but over months, things just continued to get better and better. No more fights over homework. No more bad grades. He is now one year above grade level. Huge difference !

Daughter loves the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our daughter actually sucks on these instead of chewing because she loves the taste :-)

Seems to help!

Posted by odereviews on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy that I bought these. Seems to help kids to focus bit better. Just after two weeks. I'm going to order more when this runs out!

It really seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started my daughter on Focus Factor for kids about two weeks ago, she seems to be having an easier time keeping us with the classwork now. Thank you.

Great for Kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works well for Kids. We are using this instead of using medicine from a doctor which is harmful to kids. He has no side affects and is making better grades in school.

Great supplement for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I definitely see a difference in my 6 year old.

טוב

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

לא יודעת אם עוזר, הטעם לא משהו

No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has been taking this for 3 weeks but seems to have no improvement with her. She likes the taste a lot and is willing to take it in the morning, which is good. I have another bottle so I still hope to see some improvement with her.

1 2