I like the convenience and quality

Posted by Reviewer1824409 on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't always have time to make my own granola, so when I'm out of it, I substitute this healthy sprouted whole grain cereal that is sugar-free. It tastes great with home made almond milk. iHerb's price is also great -- several dollars cheaper than local grocery store's price for this cereal! And with only a $40 order, there is no shipping cost, so I save, save, save!!!

healthy food!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a delicious whole food that is good tasting and so good for you!

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. The ingredient is organic sprouted whole grain wheat,which is best source of carbohydrate.No sugar,8g protein,good!

Sastisying

Posted by Reviewer3323416 on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and filling with almond milk

Best Cereal Out There...By Far.

Posted by cory333 on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

IMHO of course. But I do love this cereal and nothing like it can be obtained in AU.

Healthy cereal

Posted by sierrajoscar on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love how healthy this cereal tastes, especially with its alternative grain source (barley, spelt, flaxseed. etc). It tastes pretty much as you imagine it to be - a little cardboardy, crunchy, earthy and nutty with very slight malty overtones. I love that it's unsweetened, it's so difficult to find an unsweetened cereal these days. The only drawback is that these get soggy extremely quickly - and so I wouldn't recommend anyone having this cereal with milk. It's an excellent topping for yoghurt and for mixing in with other granola though. Also excellent as a mix-in for crumble toppings for bakes. Slightly pricey for the amount, but a little bit goes a long way for this Ezekiel cereal. Will repurchase if price goes down.

Ezekiel 4:9 is great!

Posted by 5104988491448182115 on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for providing this product.

Ezekiel Golden Flax

Posted by Reviewer3028331 on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fresh and convenient

very good wholesome cereal

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't like granola type textures in cereal. I also like my cereal to stay crunchy in milk. This one absorbs liquid and swells and gets soft as it sits in milk. I reluctantly had to add a spoon of sugar to it to enjoy it. Then it's wonderful. My body is very sensitive and this definitely aids my bowel health...eases my stomach discomforts. I highly recommend it for regular breakfasts.

Like grape nuts on steroids

Posted by Reviewer2652095 on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Protein packed, delicious, only able to manage very small bowls though. This cereal is very dense. It is like grape nuts but with heaps of protein and some plant fats.

1 2 3