healthy food!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a delicious whole food that is good tasting and so good for you!

I like the convenience and quality

Posted by Reviewer1824409 on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't always have time to make my own granola, so when I'm out of it, I substitute this healthy sprouted whole grain cereal that is sugar-free. It tastes great with home made almond milk. iHerb's price is also great -- several dollars cheaper than local grocery store's price for this cereal! And with only a $40 order, there is no shipping cost, so I save, save, save!!!

Sastisying

Posted by Reviewer3323416 on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and filling with almond milk

Best Cereal Out There...By Far.

Posted by cory333 on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

IMHO of course. But I do love this cereal and nothing like it can be obtained in AU.

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. The ingredient is organic sprouted whole grain wheat,which is best source of carbohydrate.No sugar,8g protein,good!

Healthy cereal

Posted by sierrajoscar on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love how healthy this cereal tastes, especially with its alternative grain source (barley, spelt, flaxseed. etc). It tastes pretty much as you imagine it to be - a little cardboardy, crunchy, earthy and nutty with very slight malty overtones. I love that it's unsweetened, it's so difficult to find an unsweetened cereal these days. The only drawback is that these get soggy extremely quickly - and so I wouldn't recommend anyone having this cereal with milk. It's an excellent topping for yoghurt and for mixing in with other granola though. Also excellent as a mix-in for crumble toppings for bakes. Slightly pricey for the amount, but a little bit goes a long way for this Ezekiel cereal. Will repurchase if price goes down.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1664422 on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good!

Awesome with fruit

Posted by Reviewer3004602 on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great tasting

Great cereal!

Posted by 5704554664086747257 on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At first, I didn't like the smell, but I got used to it after a couple of bowls. I ate it with plain yogurt, and it was surprisingly filling. It tastes great without sugar, and contains a lot of healthy grains. Love this cereal and will definitely repurchase.

Love this cereal

Posted by 5009847124122575146 on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I imported this product as i'm trying out a new diet and we don't have anything that I could find here in Australia as high in protein. I love it. I just warm through some berries and almond milk, add a little sweetener and it tastes great. Love this and will definitely be getting it again. :)

1 2 3