Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. The ingredient is organic sprouted whole grain wheat,which is best source of carbohydrate.No sugar,8g protein,good!

I like the convenience and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't always have time to make my own granola, so when I'm out of it, I substitute this healthy sprouted whole grain cereal that is sugar-free. It tastes great with home made almond milk. iHerb's price is also great -- several dollars cheaper than local grocery store's price for this cereal! And with only a $40 order, there is no shipping cost, so I save, save, save!!!

healthy food!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a delicious whole food that is good tasting and so good for you!

Healthy cereal

Posted by sierrajoscar on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love how healthy this cereal tastes, especially with its alternative grain source (barley, spelt, flaxseed. etc). It tastes pretty much as you imagine it to be - a little cardboardy, crunchy, earthy and nutty with very slight malty overtones. I love that it's unsweetened, it's so difficult to find an unsweetened cereal these days. The only drawback is that these get soggy extremely quickly - and so I wouldn't recommend anyone having this cereal with milk. It's an excellent topping for yoghurt and for mixing in with other granola though. Also excellent as a mix-in for crumble toppings for bakes. Slightly pricey for the amount, but a little bit goes a long way for this Ezekiel cereal. Will repurchase if price goes down.

Have ordered 3 more boxes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This gets me through to lunch with no mid morning snack required. Just enough sweetness and works well with almond and coconut milk.

Sastisying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and filling with almond milk

Best Cereal Out There...By Far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

IMHO of course. But I do love this cereal and nothing like it can be obtained in AU.

Grate Taste and Texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great tasting cereal, exactly as described with the nutty taste. I have it each morning with a tbs of flaxeed, some berries, sliced banana and Almond milk

Excellent

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mom who has diabetes and she absolutely loves it! No sugar, yet so crunchy. She said the cereal also kept her feeling full for hours!

Ezekiel 4:9 is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for providing this product.

1 2 3