FoodScience, Aangamik DMG, 250 mg, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1501788 on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started my son, who is mildly autistic, on DMG over 5 years ago on the recommendation of a local Herbal/Nutrition shop. At first, I didn't see a change so I stopped giving it to him. I think he had been on it about 3 months, maybe a little longer. I started getting comments from his high school teachers and friends on how he was less focused and was not talking as much. I put him back on DMG and saw a gradual improvement where he became more focused and started to initiate conversations. When he first started DMG, he was taking the 125 mg, tablets. Now he is taking the 250 mg, tablets twice a day. While I can't say it will help every autistic child, I can say it helps my son.

Best price

Posted by Reviewer3126375 on Oct 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The best price I have found. This helps my son with speech problems to talk more and better. I have used this for many years.

Good recommendation by expertise as it is pure content

Posted by Reviewer2152302 on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Make my 7 years old with autism, calm and happy most of the day...

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2113197 on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son has autism with a problem in speech and I have found this product to be very helpful. He says he thinks more clearly! I do highly recommend this product.

Athletes, a must

Posted by Reviewer1811247 on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the greatest product for tennis performance I have tried. You can run hard forever in grueling three set matches playing singles. Richard

Anramik DMG

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband lives on this, he takes it daily, he is 70 years old and sttill works out. great shape.. we were buying from other place but we found "iherb"has better, much better service and price is good too.

Son's Helper

Posted by Reviewer1666339 on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son uses it to help his autism.

A oart of my regular supplement regimine

Posted by Reviewer1386795 on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Aagamik DMG from Food Science for so long that I only know its benefit when I miss it.

energy level out the roof!

Posted by Reviewer3156375 on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I experienced a huge lift in my daily energy after only 2 days of taking this product. It is AWESOME. Try it- you won't be disappointed!

DMG

Posted by Reviewer2190904 on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

FoodScience sublingal DMG melt under toungue quickly, this is highest sublingual amount I've seen.

1 2