amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

My autistic son was a constant screamer before this. It is a miracle for my family

Use in wildlife

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I foster primarily raccoons and have found the Behavior Balance -DMG for what ever reason to be most helpful for the distemper survivors and those with head injures from vehicles,etc. I currently have several who a year ago could not walk..traveling very well about the humongous enclosures. Some who could not climb at all are now skilled at traversing to the top of the buildings. Incredible. I highly recommend the supplement.

Great for Aspergers

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't usually leave reviews, but I felt the need to for other Aspie mums out there looking for help. I've started giving this to my Aspie son, 1/2 a tbsp a day, and the improvement is quite noticeable. I wouldn't say the temper tantrums are totally gone, but they're a lot more under control. Less screaming, more focussed. He calms himself down too. Am working it up to the recommended dose of 2x daily since he's 6 yrs old, and looking up omega 3 supplements as well.

Aspergers Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My son has mild aspergers syndrome and I was able to get him off of Zoloft with the B vitamins in this drink. I mix it in with his drink and he is usually agreeable with the taste. When he switched from zoloft to vitamins, his grades improved and he became much more sociable. Now we're working on yeast overgrowth and mercury detox.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We've seen big improvement in our child-no outburst, better self-control, less tears, clearer speech and better academic performance with this supplement.Easy to add to juice.We've been using this @ a month.

behavior balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product for autistic children.

Too Soon....but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it's too soon to tell, but the first night I gave it to my son (mild Aspergers) he was able to listen to his little brother without trying to interrupt him ever second. He seemed calmer and more attentive.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

miracle in a bottle... added in my sons juice and he seems happier with clearer speech and mind. tantrum spells decreased and he is now eager to learn new things. we've been using it for two weeks... ordering more.

DMG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good taste, my 5years old son has no problem to eat it and it really works! better behavior, better speach..

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son has fragile x syndrome & autism i can honestly say this has been the most helpful product I have ever bought it has minimised all behaviour problems life is soo much easier.

1 2 3