Buy This Brand. Here's Why:

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the only brand that I can find with anything close to the concentration of the active ingredient required to be effective, according to studies. You need at least 50 Mg. harpoglisides to work. this has 25 per capsule. Most brands for sale in the US only contain about 10. I take 3 capsules and 1 bromalain for my arthritis, and it is the only thing that I have ever found, other than narcotics, that actually relieves the pain and stiffness.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Years ago, I used Devils Claw for back pain and it worked. However, I got such a lot of stomach acid, that I had to discontinue them. With these, I take one in the morning and I don't get any stomach acid. I am going into this gradually to see if it was the devils claw that gave me the acid, or too much of it the last time. Next week, I will go up to the 2 a day as instructed on the bottle. I will get back on this. But, Devils Claw works. It is supposed to take 2 - 6 months to kick in, but worth it.

Its work slowly effectively

Posted by Humayun on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have bring this for a friend of mine he had a very old 3 year pain in his back and after using 90 Capsules he feel pain gone totally. I take regular reviews from him week after week and i feel good when he tells about his improving health. He see many doctors before for the same problem but all medicines didn't effect for him. Try for it its totally herbal and no side effect.

Pain Is Gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We, my wife,63 and I, 68, are using it for several months now. Arthritic pains are gone( sometimes I couldn't touch my wife's fingers!) I had tried another brand before and it wasn't so effective as FoodScience. I'm very thankful to it. I wish to know if I need to discontinue the use for some time, or may I take it indefinitely.

A MIRACLE HERB

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been seeing a sports therapist, and a Chiropractor for the past year and a half for lower back pain. I have only been taking this for 18 days now, and the pain is gone, I am back on my treadmill and pain free. I would highly recommend it. Please read the side effects to make sure it fits your profile.

Ms Theresa Hollis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Being a herbalist I was looking for something to help with Osteo in my neck and lower lumbar. I came across a review of Devil's Claw and decided to give it a go. Within a few weeks I began to notice the difference, I could stand at the bench and prepare dinner without being in pain, and the pain in my neck had improved. Would definitely recommend Devil's Claw for anyone looking for alternative medicine that DOES give relief from Osteo pain.

Devil's Claw

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had a very sore knee and tight tendons in my leg from too much driving. I was using fish oil ,glocosamine, magnesium,and flax seed, but still had to sleep with ice packs on my leg. After the first day with Devil's claw I got relief and the leg has got better and better. I am back to cycling, SUP , and wind surfing, and hope to get a new board for my 66th birthday.

excellent great product love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i take regular for my back and arthritis

ottimo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ottimo

Bom produto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Complemento do osteo bi flex.

1 2