Just perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The website was so well organized that I could very easily find the right product, read the reviews and decide what I wanted. the price was unbeatable - Im an auditor by profession so I checked like 5 other websites. the delivery time everything was just as mentioned and yes I love the product. The fact that's it's decaffinated makes it good for me as I can't deal with the caffeine and besides it has an effect of weake ing immune system so this is great and 70% ECGC is manufactured I believe only by Jarrow and This co. Just make sure you drink enough water during the day as the polyphenols cam affect the liver - this is what I have read and felt - 2 or more litres of water really helped me feel the benefits, energy and strength. All the best to future users !

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one a day, it helped my gastrointesinal issues plus my face looks better, keeps my body weight where it has to be although I eat some more dark chocolate lately.

Great Price for a Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the highest potency green tea extracts available and very well-priced. Thanks iherb!

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic Product

one pill a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take one every day they have great healing properties!

Excellent service once again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent packing, item and good prices

So happy to have found this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Other then Dr Ron Hoffman's Green Tea extract, I couldn't find a 70% ecgc product (which is the most effective formula) until I found this one. It's cheaper and I couldn't be happier. Thank you. And delivery was very prompt.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with the products and the service at Iherb.