FoodScience Sea Mussel Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a really excellent product for me because I have had a severe problem with Osteo Arthritis for the past 6 years in my fingers, knees and right hip. My fingers on both hands would suddenly cramp up and I would be in terrible pain. After using the Sea Mussel as directed for a couple weeks, the pain and cramps completely disappeared in both of my hands and fingers. I know this product works because occasionally I forget to take the capsules and immediately the cramps and pain come back. The knees and hip are a bit better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was informed about this product by a retired steel worker. He was telling me how much better his knees felt after taking this product. I had just had one knee and one shoulder operated on. So i started taking this product. After 6 months my knee never felt so good. No problems with bending down, or at the gym. After 8 months my shoulder felt like new. Great stuff. I tell all my orthopedic friends about this product.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started using the basic one a little while ago for my dogs - they are doing well using it. All are 12 or over. I do prefer the capsule and am disapointed that the plus is not available in the capsule. The Tablets are VERY hard and make it tough to give the dogs - have to cut into tiny pieces and then try to crush - kind of a pain so may use another product in the future.

Big waste of big money...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Experimenting for my chronic osteoarthritis. Glucosamine trio works fine and reasonable.

Most effective Arthritiis relief supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works far better for me than glucosamine-condroitin.

Sea Mussel Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been taking this long enough to give an honest rating but so far I am more than pleased.

Green Mussel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's too early to tell whether this product will aid in alleviating joint pain as prescribed,but I am satisfied with your prompt delivery as usual,trademark of your great company!

Juls

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product and delivered overseas quickly.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product that helps me immensely.

어머니께 드리구 있어요

Posted by simpsons on Dec 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

EBS다큐봤는데 이게 그렇게 좋다고 하더라구요 50대 여성분들에게는 꼭꼭챙겨주세요 푸른홍합은 정말 관절에좋다구함!! 저희 어머니는 벌써 다드시구 다시 재구매해서 드시구계세용 ㅎ

1 2