Worth the $$

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can't believe how delicious & nutritious this product is for the price. Skip the more expensive brands and go with this, it's a quality product that tastes delicious.

Good but not that good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very strong berry flavor and acid for the stomach. If you suffer from acid stomach, I will not recommended

Superior Reds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Superior Reds has a delightful sweet cherry flavor with a big 5,000 ORAC units equal to 9 plus servings of fruits & vegetables in just one serving. I enjoy the wide variety of fruits & vegetables contained in this product.

Effective antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can definitely feel this working. Unfortunately, the grape seed extract in this stuff makes me feel a little lightheaded. But if you can tolerate grape seed extract, then I can recommend Superior Reds. Bonus: Superior Reds has a tasty berry flavor.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Started using Superior Reds in April 2007 in my exercise program and by July 07 lost 45 lbs. Have lots of extra energy

tastes ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

strabge taste, a litle hard to dissolve but nice vitamin content

Superior Reds

Posted by ellelisw on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my diet staples - I mix it with either Superior Oranges, Madre C, Madre's Immunepunch and/or Madre's Eureka Berry. I make a different concoction daily with these products, depending on my mood and what products I have on hand. Much easier and less messy than making smoothies from frozen berries. To make it blend well in an easy, blender-free smoothie, I put in a little inulin FOS in a glass before water, then add 1 or 2 ozs of filtered water, stir, add crushed ice, stir some more, then fill up with more water. Yummy!

goes well along with kefir or yogurt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

taste weird at first probably due to the stevia. but after awhile it taste decent.

I've bought a lot of red/berry powders in my time...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

and this is the worst tasting red powder I've ever bought. Doesn't taste sweet or like berries at all.

Superior reds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste! I feel it gives me more energy, vitality and strength. It contains the "brain food" Phosphatidyl serine, the longevity antioxidant Glutathione and another brain helper: L-carnitine. A must have.

1 2 3