Finally Some Results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really has helped me with my libido after menopause. It is beginning to wake up again.

very positive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm starting to enjoy life again, this product has helped balance the hormones in my body

Only the Beginning!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Honestly, I don't think I've been using it long enough to give an accurate review for this product. That being said, I'm sleeping so much better and for a longer time frame. The overall 'hot flashes'are subsiding.I'd like to use this up completely and review again.

Can't live without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for almost an year. It helps with my manopausal hot falshes. I've also notic that my falppy arms look so much toner.

Like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gives me a sense of sexual well-being, no side effects. Will definitely order on a regular basis.

maravilloso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a great stuff,it works for me since the first time,only been using for a week,but I can tell the diference in my libido,is amazing!!!

LOW LIBIDO NO MORE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

MY SEXUAL ENERGY IS BACK,I AM TICKLED AT HOW THIS BOTTLE IS GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK!!!!!!!!

Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Felt like a new person after 2 days! I like using an herbal remedy, not synthetics.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I believe this product has helped my energy and stamina during work outs.

Mary Ritt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Difficult to find testosterone for women. So far this product is working well for me to help provide hormone balance.

1 2 3 4