Help

Wonderful Product!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have fibromyalgia. Though I take Inflama-Rest for the pain, which I purchase from iHerb.com, I suffer with constant pain/discomfort in the rotator cuff in my left arm. In rubbing Frankincense & Myrrh Fibromyalgia Rubbing Oil on the upper arm, the pain ceases greatly and quickly. I will always keep this item in stock.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I could really feel the relief immediately and the smell is lovely, an added bonus! It also does not sting or burn. I would recommend it to anyone with fibermyalgia, muscle or joint pain.

Rubbing Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smooth, excellent texture, nice smell, eases the pain after 10 to 15 minutes.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would use this just for the wonderful scent. I received it today and have so far rubbed a drop each into my sore thumb joints, then a drop on each side of my neck muscles that are always sore and stiff with fibro. The tightness released very quickly. I think I found a helpful product. AH/GA

FUNCIONA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

compre esto para mi madre que sufre fibromialgia,y despues de utilizarlo 2 veces,dice que funciona bastante bien

Very nice product...I'd buy it again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil applies nicely and smells great! The ingredients are known to help with fibromyalgia symptoms. My clients like how it feels and are pleased with the scent, and so am I. I recommend you give it a try...

once again iherb discontinues a great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Why

Pain Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried different prescriptions for pain relief. But, always develop allergies or rashes from them. Develop no rash or allergy from this product. And, yes it does stop the back pain for some time. Very pleased with the results. A friend of mine doctor changed he numb patch and after 3 days got really sick and develop a rash. We used clay to detox her skin. And, I put this on her instead. She said it worked better then the numb patches she used to get. So, I end up giving her half of my bottle for her to use. A little bit of this oil goes a long ways. And, the ingredients all appear to come from natural sources. You can not go wrong with God's medicines.

No more pain!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Got this for my wife who has symptoms of fibromyalagia. This product has worked great for her!and the smell is wonderful and like aromatheraphy in it self. I highly recommend it!