Help

LOVE THIS STUFF!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the only products that really makes a difference.Have had CFS for 13 years and it is a wonderful boost for the 'bad' days.Only wish I could buy it here in Australia. Debbie

Free, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Berry Splash, 0.63 oz (18 g) + 1 UltraCap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

powder part of the packet is very good. capsule part is not as strong as the powder. powder does help overcome weakness. Also great to take on an upset stomach. Goes great with apple juice.

No complaints here - Energy!

Posted by benaturallywell on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just wanted to mention that I felt quite energized while taking this product. It was a good feeling since lately I have been a bit run down. Highly recommend this product.

Tastes nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Quite innocuous, mild flavour. There was no sudden OTT rush of energy, nor a sudden drop as the effects wore off.

Energy boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This duo does what it claims. I feel like a rocket after I take it, with no jitters or chemical feel to it. A very natural boost.

Refreshing

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It was a little sweet for my liking. But otherwise tasted good for a vitamin drink. Refreshing in water with ice.

seemed to provide a pickup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Was wary, about jitteryness, but was ok.

Little difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

While I felt a slight energy boost, it wasn't anything more than a regular sugary drink would give me. The B12 in the tablet is provided as cyanocobalamin, so it isn't particularly usable by the body. There is quite a bit of packaging for what is actually contained in the product.

ick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This made me feel ill to my stomach, I wouldn't recommend. Also it didn't give me any noticeable burst of energy. Maybe it works well for some, but not me.

FANTASTIC Energy Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

PLEASE READ: This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.