We all should have one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Was delighted when iherb included one of these with my order. So simple but so environmentally aware. I'm very proud of my one, I consider it like a badge, my token of support. Oh and it works just fine, too! Go iherb:-)

Writes well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For a free pen, this is great! It writes much better than the cheap pens I normally buy, and it does not leak all over the place either. Interesting appearance as well!

cool pen

Posted by jennypenny on Jun 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I cannot stop looking at it, very impressive kinda cool. Works well!

Cool

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Writes very nicely, and is unique/environmentally green. Writes blue ink.

Very Unique & Functional!

Posted by maryannharding on Jun 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Received this pen with my order and was pleasantly surprised--Thank You!!! I love the fact that it is recycled--very unique & a great conversation starter--besides it writes great!

Thanks for the free pen!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The part that goes over your pocket broke off. It's a cool pen, wish it had no plastic whatsoever (the green parts). But thanks for the freebie!

not good enought

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is blue in colour (ink). However, the colour become lighter and lighter after a few days. And, cannot write anymore after one and a half month. So, I think the ink inside is not that much. I like the idea of using the "recycled cardboard". But, if it is really want to do something to help the enviroment, please put more ink inside it (like the normal pen). I think it is a kind of wasting if it only last for such a short period.

very cute

Posted by coconut on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

fun to write with

Special, iHerb.Com Pen, Recycled Cardboard Pen - Very Nice, Very "green"

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So nice of iherb to think &quot;environment&quot;. So nice of iHerb, too, to think "customer". I suppose they insert this pen into every box they deliver do bec. all my iherb deliveries have this recycled ball pen inside. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

From Bulgaria