Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I received it as a sample and I was really surprised. One full bottle for free!. Thanks iHerb. It has the best Co-Q10 form which is more bioavailable(Ubiquinol) so that's great. However, nowadays this kind of Co-Q10 is already mixed with some mates which improve his effect. This is made only by other brands, almost only one. I use this Ubiquinol before exercise so I have more power to keep strong(yes, it really works).

Energy and better sleep

Posted by francesjoan on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm 50ish and needing more energy and better sleep. I take one softgel per day and this seems to help especially sleep. I can sleep a solid 5-6 hours before I wake up. I rarely do that on my own so I think ubiquinol seems to help.

great sample, supreme quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

original japanese Q10 supreme quality

Good Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This gives good energy that you can feel right away.

Greater absorbtion up to 8x regular co=q=10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best form of co-q-10 to use especially over 50 yrs old, your body does'nt have to convert it to usable form,its what the body uses best....If you are in declining health, this would be your best bet to help you correct your problem...John Maier, Ohio

Difference..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken medication for high blood pressure all my adult life. I was really getting drugged down and read an article on those who take RX meds eventually develope low COQ10 levels. After taking this product for a few weeks I could tell the difference, I did feel more energetic than before.

don't know about this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I took 2 pills in one day. It make me feel kind of tired and depressed... not taking any more.

Didn't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had better cq10 products. I didn't like this one. It made me feel dizzy and very strange. I'm glad it was a free sample and I didn't have to pay for it.

Tried them all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best qaulity ubiquinol i have tried, i know this because i am able to keep going longer under stress with my atrial fribullation (inefficient heart). Contents are pure white in colour which signifies contents are pure and have not oxidised, this ubiqiunol seems stronger than all the others i have tried, similar to healhty origins. If you are young and healthy you you may not get as many benifits as us 63 year olds but should see a benifit in skin and hair tone and this is a great anti inflammatory for anyone with astma.

FANTASTIC Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.