A GOOD SOURCE OF CALCIUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A PRODUCT THAT HAS THE SUPPORTIVE MINERALS SO THAT CALCIUM CAN BE ABSORBED.

Free sample

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thanks IHERB!

very good

Posted by Scottishdave on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Got this as a free sample so did'nt have alot of the tablets to try,nonetheless they were easy on the stomach and when you read the ingredients list they are top quality as there is alot of cheap calcium supplements out there.I would buy the full product if i thought i needed it.

Will probably buy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow. Other than that can't comment on effects yet, too early. Thank you, iHerb, for excellent service as always.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this product as a free sample and I like it - the small size is great and it's easy on the stomach. The only thing that makes me rate this as a 4 instead of 5 star product is that I prefer my bone strength product to have a good amount of magnesium and added boron (this product has only a small amount of magnesium and no boron whatsoever).

Bone Strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It hard to rate a bone strength product unless you take it for a couple of years and have a bond density test. However, the ingredients of this product look impressive and New Chapter is a very good company.

Great Bone Strengthening Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.

Seems to work great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Improved the moons on my fingernails. Seems to work great!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I noticed my nails became much stronger!

A Blessing from Jehovah God

Posted by LJS on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product that helped my wife with her osteporosis,joint swellings,pain,arthritis and grinding joints a very good product for all bone and joint problems I give it 10 Stars*