Help

Good flavor, easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Tea bags shipped in a foil envelope inside a box. There are no strings or envelopes, so I find them quick and easy to use in pitchers and teapots.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Just got this as a free sample and had a cup yesterday. It's pretty good. I would recommend it.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't really prefer tea in general but this green tea is very good. It leaves no after taste and is not bitter like other tea seems to be.

GREAT tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this and another for free...thank you iHerb! It does not taste bitter like most green teas even if you steep for a long while. Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and very good for you. A cup of this a day would be a great addition to your vitamins during cold season.

Best Tasting!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the green tea I have been looking for. I must have received it before as a free gift and couldn't remember where I got it! I ordered several brands of green tea from Iherb in addition to buying every brand in the market. This is the one! I will definitely be ordering it again and again! Thank you very much!

Tasty

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Can't complain about this tea... it was free!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this is a good product it was a free sample!

green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

lovely fresh taste

Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful green tea!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Packaged in a foil inner-bag besides the individual bags which makes this tea better prepared. I have it for breakfast with a couple drops of peppermint oil, it is refreshing to start my day.