I like the taste...

Posted by Reviewer2288979 on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Kind of a sweet taste. Was really expecting like a green taste (think Chlorella) but it's a pleasant sweet. Not sure if it gave me energy, I'm not sure one would be able to tell just from one doseage.

Yay! Seaweed!

Posted by Reviewer1123278 on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I live in Alaska, and we have to hit certain beaches at low tide to pick seaweed, then dry in the sun. Lots of work, hard to get. This is fast, convenient, and when I'm out, I do not worry anymore.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1805007 on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

OK taste. I don't know what effect it is supposed to have. I didn't feel any effect, good or bad.

Seems to have calmed a migraine & lifted fatigue in 15 min!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mine tasted kind of yucky, it was like getting hit by a huge "after-taste", almost bitter & somewhat plasticky. Not sure if the one in the glass vial might taste better. But I am very intrigued: I was having a mild migraine for the past few hours & it is now gone (15 min after ingesting sample). Also I have adrenal failure & was very tired. This seems to have calmed me & lifted the fatigue and I now have a sweet & pleasant taste in my mouth! I've been looking for a whole food mineral supplement & might have to give this a try. Thank you for the freebie, iHerb! =)

Feel the difference

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just one dose and I felt energized for hours. It's a calm and smooth energy boost without making me feel jittery like caffeine does. I also slept better. A lot of supplements (vitamins, minerals, etc.) makes me feel tired and sick, but not this one. I'm so glad iHerb offered this sample. I've ordered a bottle of this as well as a bottle of the capsules to try.

Don't feel much difference

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tasted okay but I didn't notice any extra energy.

sample only

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

samples give us a taste test but hardly tell us what they can and will do for the whole body

I only took one time

Posted by coconut on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this sample only once. I didn't see a difference. However this may not be a fair review as it may take a few times for results.

Gives energy!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Apr 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This does provide some extra energy - but the taste is a little fishy so make sure you mix it well with something a little sweet.

Phytoplankton

Posted by Sprinkles on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Funny little container! This is supposed to be 2 separate doses. It's in liquid form. It doesn't taste good to me, and is extremely too-sweet tasting, but that's OK if it's giving me a lot of nutrition. This is termed a Superfood.