I like the taste...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Kind of a sweet taste. Was really expecting like a green taste (think Chlorella) but it's a pleasant sweet. Not sure if it gave me energy, I'm not sure one would be able to tell just from one doseage.

Seems to have calmed a migraine & lifted fatigue in 15 min!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mine tasted kind of yucky, it was like getting hit by a huge "after-taste", almost bitter & somewhat plasticky. Not sure if the one in the glass vial might taste better. But I am very intrigued: I was having a mild migraine for the past few hours & it is now gone (15 min after ingesting sample). Also I have adrenal failure & was very tired. This seems to have calmed me & lifted the fatigue and I now have a sweet & pleasant taste in my mouth! I've been looking for a whole food mineral supplement & might have to give this a try. Thank you for the freebie, iHerb! =)

Yay! Seaweed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I live in Alaska, and we have to hit certain beaches at low tide to pick seaweed, then dry in the sun. Lots of work, hard to get. This is fast, convenient, and when I'm out, I do not worry anymore.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

OK taste. I don't know what effect it is supposed to have. I didn't feel any effect, good or bad.

I only took one time

Posted by coconut on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took this sample only once. I didn't see a difference. However this may not be a fair review as it may take a few times for results.

Feel the difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just one dose and I felt energized for hours. It's a calm and smooth energy boost without making me feel jittery like caffeine does. I also slept better. A lot of supplements (vitamins, minerals, etc.) makes me feel tired and sick, but not this one. I'm so glad iHerb offered this sample. I've ordered a bottle of this as well as a bottle of the capsules to try.

sample only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

samples give us a taste test but hardly tell us what they can and will do for the whole body

Don't feel much difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tasted okay but I didn't notice any extra energy.

FANTASTIC Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.

Good superfood!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Free superfood is great superfood!