Very easy to use!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it for making frozen veggie and milk cubes for my little ones. I pop the cubes out and put them in freezer bags for easy storage. The tray lids are very helpful. Love that it's BPA free as well!

Love Them

Posted by Reviewer2231725 on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have to say at first i was wondering if this was a good idea becasue my baby wants his food instantly. Its not a good idea....its a great idea. we use them for his breast milk. All we do is put how many cubes we need in a bag and run it under warm water to melt the cube and bottle ready! It is much cheaper than buying the breast milk storage bags. I was going through 50 bags in just 5 day and at $10 a box that was getting expensive. The ice cube trays work great.

Actually great.

Posted by 4933560853881529430 on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Originally I was disappointed to discover that it was just ice cube trays with lids (not sure what I was expecting). But, now that I am using them I love them, LOVE knowing they are BPA free, and they are of a better quality than normal icecube trays. Every night I steam a couple different foods, freeze them and pop them into a freezer bag for baby food stash. The trays are thick, heavy, sturdy so yes, it is a little hard to pop the food out but if you give it just a minute or so to thaw just enough to wiggle, and use a bit of elbow grease, twist the tray a bit and they all come right out. The lids are nice and snug. I have not used for milk yet, but another reviewer said it saves a ton of milk bags. Brilliant! And lots of reviews said they were unable to get a full 1fl.oz/portion, but food is easy to fill 1oz.

Diffiuclt to get the food out.

Posted by 4669668988690598020 on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not very useful - I struggle to get the cubes out as the storage tray is hard.

Works very good

Posted by 4757529252653755557 on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Im very pleased with these storage trays. Im using them for my baby's food.

Great for any purpose

Posted by 4742335955737182759 on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for baby's first foods etc

very good product

Posted by 5307728863173715935 on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is super super useful for this product. Good quality plastic and cover lids. Can use for the whole family like soup stocks or breast milk or ice cubs or baby food or pre prepared mashed potatos carrort puree etc... So many uses. I love it.

Useful

Posted by 4886138902014635611 on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good size, useful, good value for money. I love the covers. I use it for pasta sauce and porridge too.

good

Posted by 5639779525703062861 on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Very Good

Posted by 5317219884765431773 on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good tool for me to making ice food for my baby

1 2 3 4