No more chafing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This really helps when I'm working out or if I'm out and about on a hot and humid day. Prevents chafing in every corner of my body. Used to apply baby powder which gets on to my clothes and floors. Very satisfied.

Not good enough yet to replace talc.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product has promise and could be better with further development but cannot currently replace the talc I use. I find the smell of the product unpleasant and it stays all day. The product worked better on completely dry skin but still became tacky and sticky later in the day. It was hard to reapply at work because I was unable to dry my skin thoroughly enough. Putting it on right after a shower didn't work either because it never dried properly and so remained tacky all day. People who don't use talc will probably find it better than nothing, if you can put up with the smell.

Works a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Does great to prevent chafing. I also prefer the smell to that of talc/baby powder and appreciate the lack of cleanup.

fresh nuts!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff does exactly what it claims to do. No more wetness, stickiness or discomfort. It really does make a difference.Use it after showering and you"re ready for the day ahead.5 stars all the way!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be good i only tried it couple of times and it makes me feel dry all the day , still need to test its efficiency at the summer. Thanks iHerb for great products and service

Can't comment - unopened and unused as yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit, this is an amusing product - no sugarcoating it! But it's too pricey to buy as a joke. I don't have balls, but I do have generous thighs which chafe terribly in the humidity of summer. Normally I have to wear thigh-length lycra shorts under a skirt. Let's see if using this on my legs will help. A smaller, trial-sized tube, would be appreciated.