Best salsa on iherb

Posted by Konnichiwa on Feb 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This fresh tasting tomatillo, roasted Serrano chile salsa is my absolute favorite and a big hit with guests. I especially love the recipe on the label for the Tangy guacamole...just add avocado & cilantro....super simple but delivers a delicacy like taste that makes you crave more when you run out.

Oh So Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2430578 on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have loved this salsa for years. I make my own roasted tomatillo salsa fresh with peppers from my garden too,and sometimes with my own home grown tomatillos. The thing is, I like this salsa as well as my own. This is bursting with flavor, and when you add a little fresh lime juice on top of this, WOW! Way to go chef Rick Bayless and iHerb. Thanks so much for this wonderful treat at a fantastic price!

Amazing!

Posted by 5751622657813598788 on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had been missing salsa verde, because I cannot seem to find tomatillos to make my own in Korea. This stuff really hit the spot!

Sooo good!

Posted by JustSarah on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I made some amazing pulled chicken with this salsa, though I had eaten a quarter of the jar with tortilla chips before I was done cooking! I highly recommend it--the flavor is great.

THE GREATEST

Posted by 4781844960258916291 on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been living overseas for three years now and it's hard to find good salsa. This is my favorite item on iHerb and I put it on everything that I can. Highly addictive! Perfect with blue corn tortilla chips. :)

Medium still too hot for me!

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yup, I'm a wimp. It's probably just right for most people. I wish there was a mild, because the taste is delicious but the lingering heat too much for me. I've been putting in a tiny bit into salsa fresca.

Good brand and ingredients, too smoky/charred for my tastes

Posted by RodericRinehart on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't aware of the level of char to all this brand's salsa's. If you like that, you will love this one.

taste like jalapenos texan salsa

Posted by 4911930192084438115 on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nothing mexican here, texan salsa, no spicy, taste like jalapenos more than tomatillos, a substitute of green salsa if you have no more choices.

I can't eat this salsa, it's much too sharp

Posted by Reviewer1599768 on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is almosf as liquid as ketchup, a kind of sickly green color, and incredibly sharp, not medium at all. I have always loved Amy's mild salsa, which is chunky and thick, just a little spicy, and tastes of tomatoes. Iherb, please sell Amy's Salsa!

Very tasty!