Does what it should.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this alum to use as a dye mordant and it works perfectly well as such. As for iHerb, they are great, their products are reasonably priced and shipment was speedy. This was a considerable plus for me as I had already mixed my dye bath, thinking (foolishly, as it turned out) that I could buy alum locally in Devonport. Thanks so much iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this product to grow some high quality crystals, and this worked excellently!!!

Bought For Crafting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

To the reviewer who returned this item because you it won't make crystals - that is wrong, I bought this solely to use for crystal growing and it works perfectly fine. Great item, great quality and quantity for such an economical price. I've been experimenting growing Alum crystals and it works perfectly! Will be ordering more.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this is a lot and good quality. 👍🏼

on time and as noted in the package

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thank you so much.

Great pricing and service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for the fast service and quality products. I will be ordering from you all again!. Gerry

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product exactly as advertised,and quick ship too.

Alum Granules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I specifically ordered ALUM CRYSTALS for an Art Project and was sent Alum Granules. This product was not what I ordered, as it is non-irradiated(a word that I did not understand, and in fine print on the package. I advised IHerb that the granules did not Crystalize as I had hoped, and sent back the unopened package. I am still searching for the ALUM CRYSYALS, and have not found them. I need this by September 9th, and need your help. Thank you, Jan Clark