Help

good outside/not great internally

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using bentonite clay by NOW to help with some digestion problems with IBS like symptoms. It has worked great so I decided to try this since it was a little cheaper. It hardly worked at all. This clay is better suited for external use's like facials, clay packs or poultices.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found it to be inferior to the NOW bentonite clay and the Redmond Clay. I'll use it for baths but not on my face or internally. I also did some reading and they recommend that bentonite clay should be more grey in color than white. This product is very white.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for bentonite clay on the web - and found both your Co and another one, called Pascalite. They claim theirs is the BEST - they sent me a sample and I have compared it with yours. I cannot detect much of a difference. I am very satisfied with the product - it has a wonderful consistency - light and supple.

It is pure white which is not good at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bentonite should be a grey/cream color, not pure white.

Great detox

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

used my Native Americans. I take this every night to detox along with psyllium husk. Also take activated charcoal sometimes.

fMakes great toothpaste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This clay added to homemade toothpaste somehow gives cleaner teeth which can immediately be felt after brushing.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This clay exceeded my expectations. 3 days I have been using this. My chronically clogged pores are shrinking fast. Hyperpigmentation is fading. My skin looks creamier and healthier. I've tried other clays but they were gritty and irritated my hyper-sensitive skin. This is smooth and creamy. I mix up a little in a plastic screw top container so it's ready to go anytime.

Great as a facial mask!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you want your pores to shirk use this as a facial mask. All you have to do is add water. God bless!

Bad Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking clay for some time and needed some while on vacation. Fearing harassment by TSA, I had this brand shipped to my destination along with other personal care products that I usually purchase from iHerb. It tastes horrible! The brand I usually buy has NO taste, this has a slight sulfur-ish taste.

For wounds and acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a completely different clay! Very funny stuff. I used it on a wound that didn't heal, but after a few applications it was waaaayyy better! I gave some to my son, for his acne, and he also was very enthusiastic. I'm sure it has more uses, I want to read up on this, but so far I think it's a winner.

1 2 3