Not a favourite

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Mar 14, 2012

Tastes very artificial to me.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2339242 on Apr 21, 2012

Smells rather like a vinegar and NO butter taste. Money were thrown out. Very disappointed

Don't bother

Posted by Reviewer1390929 on Sep 21, 2012

It's awfull. The taste isn' anywhere near butter, and it leaves a horrible chemical taste to the food.

Just okay.

Posted by Reviewer3024666 on Jun 13, 2012

If you're expecting real butter you'll be disappointed. This stuff smells like the artificial butter they use at the movie theatre. It tastes okay, but it's not an amazing product that tastes like real butter.

Smells artificial, Doesn't taste like butter at all

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 22, 2012

I can't understand the positive reviews for this one, As another reviewer mentioned It smells like artificial butter used on popcorn at the movies and doesn't have a very strong taste at all. Hopefully this product will redeem itself when I attempt to make butter pecan ice cream at home.

Ugh.

Posted by Reviewer2960577 on Jun 06, 2012

Awful. One whiff and it smelled a little like butter but mostly like chemicals. I thought I'd still give it a try though. It was okay on taste but the smell was getting to me too much. I threw it away within an hour.

Avoid this one!

Posted by 4837131574335019475 on Mar 13, 2013

Taste and smells very artificial and chemical, sort of sweet and perfume-like. The smell alone made me gag. I had to throw away a whole meal after putting a few drops of this in it. This has nothing to do with butter!

great butter flavoring!

Posted by Reviewer2964734 on Sep 15, 2011

I ordered this to make ButterMint ice cream and was totally satisfied with the flavor and quality of the product. I've since used it to enhance decorator icing that is 50/50 butter and vegetable shortening and it's been impossible to tell the icing isn't 100% butter! I highly recommend this Butter Flavor!

Frontier butter flavor

Posted by Reviewer1864720 on Mar 20, 2012

Good

Smells and tastes just like butter!

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I bought this to add to my canola oil to spray on my air-popped popcorn. I just added a few drops to the oil and it transformed it into a wonderful butter flavored healthy oil. When I spray it on my popcorn, it smells like I'm at the movie theater. The kids can't get enough!. I also spray the butter flavor/oil mix on steamed veggies and it gives them that nice butter flavor without the unhealthy calories. You can add it to just about anything to needs butter flavor. Wonderful product.

1 2 3 4