Not a favourite

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes very artificial to me.

Don't bother

Posted by Reviewer1390929 on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's awfull. The taste isn' anywhere near butter, and it leaves a horrible chemical taste to the food.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2339242 on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells rather like a vinegar and NO butter taste. Money were thrown out. Very disappointed

Just okay.

Posted by Reviewer3024666 on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you're expecting real butter you'll be disappointed. This stuff smells like the artificial butter they use at the movie theatre. It tastes okay, but it's not an amazing product that tastes like real butter.

Smells artificial, Doesn't taste like butter at all

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't understand the positive reviews for this one, As another reviewer mentioned It smells like artificial butter used on popcorn at the movies and doesn't have a very strong taste at all. Hopefully this product will redeem itself when I attempt to make butter pecan ice cream at home.

Avoid this one!

Posted by 4837131574335019475 on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste and smells very artificial and chemical, sort of sweet and perfume-like. The smell alone made me gag. I had to throw away a whole meal after putting a few drops of this in it. This has nothing to do with butter!

Ugh.

Posted by Reviewer2960577 on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Awful. One whiff and it smelled a little like butter but mostly like chemicals. I thought I'd still give it a try though. It was okay on taste but the smell was getting to me too much. I threw it away within an hour.

absoltuly amazing

Posted by 5190192702665445634 on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing, it makes any meal taste so flavoursome and delicious. I am on a strict bodybuidling prep diet and its making all my meals taste exceptional. Its best in oats, vegetable sitr ups and mixed with salad! All you need is 1/2 a teaspoon...

Great

Posted by 4661677529402058350 on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for baking

Great product if you're craving buttery products

Posted by 4751853086728989972 on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm amased with this little bottle! I add the flavor to batters, baked meats, rice, pasta and many other dishes - it improves them all and makes you feel a bit confused for it doesn't taste guilt-free though it is :)

1 2 3 4