My all time favourite spice blend!

Posted by TrueReviews on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love love love this spice blend, I sprinkle it everywhere - from eggs to broccoli, to sardines. I was buying the small bottle and I finally discovered that it comes in a big package as well! Very economical! Very happy! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Not bad, pretty good, in fact.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this trying to duplicate another brand of Cajun Seasoning that had MSG in it, which I don't want to eat. This is free of it, but doesn't have quite the punch that the other companies does (Atlantic Spice Company, if it's allowed to say). I add some cayenne and it's better, but I am still experimenting with what else it needs to be like the other in taste. I would most likely buy this again, at any rate. It's a lot of flavour for the money.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product works with a tad more Cayenne and Red Pepper flakes.

Good Seasoning!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Used it for everything, even sprinkling it on my fries for the Cajun zest.

Cajun Seasoning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We love this spice. Great value too!

Multi-Purpose Seasoning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We love this blend of spices. Think outside the box with this cajun seasoning---we use with oil/lemon and stir fry with pasta, seasoned fish, soups, seasoned rice. Don't need those expensive boxed goods (pasta, rice), use this instead and save $$.