Curry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Use this all the time for our curries. Good value

Exceptional curry mix!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this curry powder. It is completely different from anything available in the supermarket and the price is fantastic. I seem to end up putting it in lots of things, as the flavours are a really tasty enhancement to my very simple cooking. I have given the mixture to friends and they all rave about it too.

Glad it has no black pepper!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for a organic curry powder that has no black pepper since I am allergic to it. It is plenty hot from the mustard and cayenne pepper. Delicious, I have become a curry addict!

It is a good food and Frontier products have good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It makes me happy to make food

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Opened the package and was transported to my much hipper days! Thanks.

Smells lovely

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But it is a bit spicy, me and my husband like it but a bit too spicy for the young kids!

I need help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how to make curry rice with this...... Could have been better if there is any recipies on it..... I found some, this smells, tastes good.

Good, but better in smaller bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We originally tried this product in the smaller bottle and found it tasted fantastic, but when we got it in the larger packet it seemed to have more turmeric in it which overwhelmed the other flavours a bit and made it taste not quite as good. (For more health and supplement reviews and resources please visit www.journey2betterhealth.com - if you find the information there useful, please share it with others!)

lovely taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my 4 year old son loves curry! I used to buy the simply organic one, which is perfectly mild. I saw this and decided to try it out, wow! Very tasty, more delicious than the simply organic one and it's so cheap in bulk! I can use this in a lot of things!

Frontier Natural Products, Certified Organic Curry Powder