Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this for frostings, since I love cherries. But decided to add it in my coke, since cherry coke is super expensive in Norway. And it is so yummy!

Cherry Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has a slightly sweet and "almondy" taste with maybe a hint of cherry. But I kind of like it even though it wasn't as "cherry" as I hoped for.

good natural flavour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very difficult to get reasonably priced natural flavouring in Ireland and the UK . I have been looking for it for ages. Very Good cherry flavour : as I am not using sugar in anthing , this is very nice in yogurt or kefir with a bit of stevia.

Suitable only for mixing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This flavor suits only for mixing with milk or yougurt, but not good for baking. Taste more like cherry pit.

contains alcohol and not sweet enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Maybe these flavorings aren't supposed to be sweet, but I wanted something sweet and without alcohol. They could add stevia to this to improve sweetness. The strawberry and raspberry are the best of their flavors, but still not sweet enough.

Is a nice flavour in my cocoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is a very nice and low calorie way to add some flavour, doesn't take very much.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good cherry flavor for cooking or adding to beverages.

very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one was a nice surprise. I like to use it especially in baked stuff, but it also makes a nice adder in the yogurt or quark.

Lovely taste !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This gives a nice cherry taste! I like to put it in my coke :) Not a healthy choice, but they don't sell cherry cola that much in Norway and when you do find it it's more expensive than regular.

1 2 3