ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer1077294 on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product I have ever purchased through an on-line store. The cinnamon is FRESH, and DELICIOUS! The shipping was incredibly fast, as well! You have gained a new loyal customer!

Good Quality, Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1041148 on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use a lot of cinnamon sticks to add subtle flavor to many different dishes. Frontier offers high quality cinnamon sticks for a very good price.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1096506 on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these cinnamon sticks; they retain their flavor nicely. I steep them in my tea for added flavor, and they certainly last longer than the cinnamon sticks I used to buy in the grocery store. So much more reasonably priced, too. Will certainly purchase these again.

It makes me good tea for cold and flu and good choice

Posted by Reviewer1185365 on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It makes me heal for cold and flu

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love that iherb is now carrying Frontier products. This is a very good price for cinnamon sticks.

Lots for the price

Posted by Reviewer2015039 on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Also great tasting.

angief

Posted by 4822830977736661296 on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

fast delivery, great product - exactly what I was looking for

Delightful find!

Posted by 5308077919546960186 on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I make my own Elderberry Syrup tonic and the main suppliers in the country were sold out just as I had orders to fill! I stumbled upon iherb via Amazon and noticed they had some Elderberries so I decided to order. I also noticed that it was Frontier Natural Products brand and have always wanted to try them. It was also my first time ordering from iHerb - many 'firsts'. iHerb had all the ingredients I needed and I was thrilled to get them all at once. The Cinnamon Sticks smell so nice; look so incredibly fresh, and was perfect in my syrup tonic. I am thrilled beyond measure with each of the items I ordered! Wow. Wow. Wow. Thanks, iHerb - I'll be ordering again!

must be good

Posted by 5483743501732489694 on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

havent tried this one yet but i am sure it will be good quailty

Love it

Posted by 5570051694006990362 on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitate at first to order it with this price, but when i recieved it, it realy worth each pinny. The smell and the aroma once you open the seal is so refreshing. Its realy a big bag that i think will last for a good long time.

1 2