Help

Frontier Natural Products Cream of Tartar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Women of the world unite! I recently found out that this product works wonders for bladder issues. If you suffer from frequent urination, the urge to go constantly, not being able to sleep through the night... this may help you out too. What I was told to do is mix 1 tablespoon cream of tartar with 1 tablespoon of lime or lemon juice. Put that in 8 oz. of water or tea. It doesn't taste too hideous, especially if mixed in tea. You do this every day for a week and then drop down to whenever your symptoms may reappear. I use it every other day myself. I was getting up 3 or 4 times at night to use the bathroom and pretty much going on the hour during the day and stressing from hour to hour waiting until I could go again. After trying this remedy after the first day I was sleeping through the night. During the day I am going to the bathroom every 3 1/2 to 4 hours. It has worked wonders for me! I'm not a doctor just an ordinary woman with ordinary female bladder issues... I'm just saying give it a try if you so desire. If it doesn't work for you, you can see a doctor for more elaborate treatments. Just saying this one worked for me and it is a quick fix at a reasonable price!

The affordable way to buy cream of tartar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cream of tartar is a pantry staple at my house. In addition to its baking uses, it is one of the most effective things you can use to remove burned food from pots and pans. Add a generous heap to some water in the affected pan, simmer for a half hour, and scrub. That is not feasible with the over-priced, teensy bottles and boxes you find at the store. But when you have a pound... ! My very experienced acupuncturist recommends drinking 1/2 tsp. each of cream of tartar and baking soda in a cup of water to counter lactic acid in the body.

Great Product at a Great Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this product in my baking. Combined with baking soda, it makes a fine cornstarch-free baking powder substitute.

High quality cream of tartar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good price, excellent product to break down internal parasites.

Such a great deal! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this to help alkalinize my system which is so acidic. I also need it for my fluffy biscuit recipe that aren't big and fluffy if I don't add it. I won't have to buy this for a long time now!

Good Alkalizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cream of tartar is good to use as an alkalizer to help prevent colds and flu along with Vitamin D3 and spirulina powder. I use half a teaspoonful cream of tartar in a glass of water flavored with juice, 5,000 IU vitamin D3, and a tablespoonful of spirulina powder daily.

Potassium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use a little of this each day in my smoothie, natural potassium

Excellent

Posted by ManxKat on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good and fresh!

cream of tartar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is fine. Thank you!

Good product

Posted by Winterfair on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does what it has to do for a good price.

1 2