Excellent Medicinal Herbal Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for Helping you make it through the night w/o having to get up several times in the night. And does much much more for the body. Love Frontier Natural Teas - If possible I buy them first.

highly recommend if you need to chill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased damiana from a local stockist after a friend recommended it for my husband who suffers from depression and found it to work really well but the consistency was very dusty. I found this on iherb for a much better price and it is much better to use in teas or vape as it is more chunky. I highly recommend damiana to anyone who needs some chill time, needs help sleeping better or who suffers from depression.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

keeps energy

good product and fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Damiana leaf I ordered was delivered within two to three days, makes a very nice tea, and in my case is very soothing and calming. I highly recommend this product.

Perfect Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for tea and/or vaporizing

Return Customers

Posted by maximumpain on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a returning customer , I have bought from you guys 3 times and every time it has been pretty much right on time. Shipping could be faster but over all I rate the service a 5!! Will continue to buy from you guys. Thanks.. Loyal Customer!

best I have seen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product was excellent, not stems and twigs..

Great Co fast service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the product was great , the order was fast . but the shipping was slow , but I will order again and get the faster shipping . great job IHerb.com Mark

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can't get any better!!

great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product i will buy again . cant beat this price anywere. the service was really good and had it shipped to me with in 4 days cant ask for better than that.. 5 stars :)

1 2 3