This is good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've had dulse from many different sources, and Frontier's is the nicest, most palatable, clean, sifted dulse I've ever found. Buy with confidence.

Top Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent item I hope that it stays available.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This taste awsome. Also they are cut up just the right size to sprinkle on salads or eat right out of the bag.

Not horrible

Posted by HealthyIsHappy on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a huge fan of dulse, but I'm not enjoying this product very much. I'm having a hard time eating it. The taste is just not as good as other brands of dulse I've purchased in the past, and doesn't come anywhere close to Maine Coast brand dulse, which is the best I've ever tasted. This Frontier brand dulse also contains little green flakes along with the normal dulse-colored flakes. Not sure what this it. I don't recommend this dulse, as there are better tasting options out there, such as Eden or Maine Coast. Though Frontier's bulk bag is somewhat economical, it's not economical enough to make up for the difference in taste.

Dulse Leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Frontier has the best dulse leaf that I have ever tasted.

Great taste.

Posted by thedaintypig on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yay! Thank you so much iHerb for getting this product!!! Tastes SO much better than powdered dulse. Lovely on top of rice :)

great herb add to my dishes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i bought this item as a recommendation from thrive diet, but since i didnt see any recipe for it, i simply use it to add herb to my lentin stew. it turn out great! it went well with carry spices lentils and potato. but i am sure it will go well with other things as well.

Love that dulse, but note: this is basically flakes not whole

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cut & Sifted doesn't sound like whole, but I expected it would be different from "flakes." I've seen dulse flakes and bought them in the past. This product is just that, tiny flakes. It's still good. I put it on all sorts of things.

Not the best one

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried lots of Dulse and this was an average one. The taste is quite fishy and it isn't as pure as I'm used to. But it's certainly ok and the price is good! I don't think I'll order again though.

Dulse, the maritime treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love dulse. Wish I could go to Nova Scotia to eat it fresh. I put this on my kale salad every day instead of salt. I have a slooooow thyroid, and I think the iodine in it is helping. Be sure to note the EXTREME amount of iodine in this product. If you need iodine as I do, this is great.

1 2