Frontier Natural Products, Cut & Sifted Hibiscus Flowers, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality products at a affordable price.

Hibiscus Tea

Posted by Reviewer1369316 on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We love this tea, it really works to lower blood pressure, but we have found that the cut and sifted flowers are not as potent as others we've tried. This tea tastes better but does not have the same impact by about 10 bp points.

Real Hibiscus tea

Posted by Reviewer1099849 on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had hibiscus tea from pure hibiscus flowers in Egypt some years ago. I had not been able to find the product anywhere in the US. Then I stumbled upon it online. The tea I bought from iHerb was at least as good if not better than that I had in Egypt. It is powerful, smooth and tangy. The aroma is fruity and soothing. In short, I liked it!

Hibiscus Tea Can lower High Blood Pressure

Posted by Reviewer3240985 on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't Have High blood pressure and attribute that to the use of Hibiscus Tea! Taking 3 cups of tea per day can lower your Pressure by as much as 7 points. I've been using Hibiscus Tea for about 3 years.

HIBISCUS TASTES GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1421860 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hibiscus tea with hawthorn berries makes great tasting tea, supposedly good for lowering blood pressure which would be a welcome addition for anyone like myself living with severe stage II hypertension. I drink one coffee cup full of tea each day. I add about 3-4 heaping tablespoons of hibiscus and about a heaping tablespoon of hawthorn berries in purified water, bring to a boil, shut off and steep for about 12 minutes and filter through a cup size wire screen sieve. I add about a tablespoon of honey to sweeten, but I am hoping to change to xylitol eventually.

Good Quality Hibiscus

Posted by Reviewer3004112 on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are good clean flowers that don't have sand in them like some I got from another source. It is great to be able to get pure Hibiscus and not have to buy them mixed into tea blends.

from Russia

Posted by levinbraun on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Economic packing and matchless taste

HIBISCUS TEA EFFECTIVE FOR LOWERING BLOOD PRESSURE

Posted by Reviewer2483374 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I've started to use this product my blood pressure seems to have dropped to levels it hasn't been in a long time. Since I'm unable to take the drugs available, this is such a boon. I make a pot every morning -- three cups with a little stevia. It's a pleasant drink to start the day.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2940980 on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My whole family loves hibiscus tea. It's a great (and very cheap) alternative to commercial fruit teas. You can have it with honey or might want to add some dried, fresh or frozen fruit to it for extra flavour. I use dried black currant, frozen raspberry, orange rind, slices of fresh apple - whatever is available.

It's healthy and tasty!!

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

What a pleasure to consume a product that has a nice flavour (keep in mind it's very concentraded, so use it carefully) and improves your overall health! I highly recommend it!

1 2 3 4