Get the most out of this by an infusion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If one is to get the most from this,as with nettle "tea" that you can buy here,one must make an infusion. Its like making tea,but you must allow it to sit for a minimum of 4 hours. Best to leave overnight. 1 OZ/28 grams of herb per quart/liter of water. I heat water to only 80C like making green tea. You get heaps more out of the herb if you infuse it. Ive proved it. You feel the difference. If you only allow 10 minutes,when you strain it,the dried milky tops have not dissolved properly. But an overnight infusion DOES even dissolve those. There is lots of goodness in those milky dried tops as well. This brand has "milky tops" and thats a good thing. It indicates it was picked at its best time in growth cycle.If something takes 6 months to grow,is it going to give up most of whats in it in 10 minutes? Dont think so. Try an infusion and see the difference it makes. The prices here are excellent and shipping to Australia is just the same as in Australia for the same thing. Bonza Mate!

Best dry nettle tea I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used several different brands and this one smelled the freshest and seemed to have the most potent healing properties. I'm using it during my pregnancy and it has prevented anemia and fatigue because of the easily-assimilated iron content. A must-have for anyone looking for a nutritious, mild-tasting tea :)

Great tea - but do we have to buy so much at once!

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wow, this is a BIG bag of tea. Share with pregnant friends! This was WONDERFUL for my restless leg syndrome during pregnancy. the nettle tea bags just didnt' cut it - fresh is best. I often take a cup now when I'm just feeling a bit run down. It has a strong diuretic effect which can be useful - but it can make you need to get up in the middle of the night if you take it before bed. Mild taste, not unlike regular green tea, but less bitter. Highly recommended as a cheap way to improve nutrition, especially in pregnancy and breastfeeding, or for mild iron deficiency.

Frontier is great and nettle tea can't be beat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I drink nettle tea twice a day for its many benefits. I choose frontier nettle because I trust the company.

Stinging Nettle Leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product.Quality product

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice tea,even better whith honney =)

Stinging Nettles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product arrived quickly and was good quality.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My only complaint is that it is mixed with other plants/weeds. I was expecting larger nettle leaves but it's cut into very small bits and it looks like it's not pure. Was looking forward to making a nettle soup but instead I now use it on my hair.