Wonderful for tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I brew my own teas using fresh herbs and this ginger root is great to take the place of the fresh- it always went bad on my. Also like that it's non-sulfited- I would not have purchased if it was.

Ginger Root from Frontier

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was my mistake to think it was fine grind ~ there is no where in the product description that says "powder" ~ I will love this in my sausage making and will simply grind it finer for baking and cooking. Looks great!

Good strong taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make my ginger tea. Very fragrant and easy to use.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Non-sulfited! It's important for me that my spices are as natural as possible.

Little granules which are easy to swallow with water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Little granules which are easy to swallow with water, i swallow for inflammation relief. Highly recommend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I made tea and it is just strong which is what I like. I will buy again.

Satisfied customer - will definitely buy again!

Posted by JodieR on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was purchased so that I might replicate my favourite tea from a well known company - for a fraction of the cost. Instead of paying $179/kilo, I can now make my own tea for about $20/kilo, a taste so similar that I will no longer buy from the well known company but make my own!!! The foil sealed bags were fantastic and larger than I perceived when viewing online. Only thing that might have been better is if the bags resealed. I received my shipment much faster than expected. I will buy from here again.

Great quality at reasonable price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for daily cooking

ginger gustos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Folosesc acest produs combinat cu o ramura de luisa in fiecare dimineata - este un bun calmant pentru stomac , aromatic si foarte gustos.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy packing this in a tea bag and then into hot water as an add on "heat" flavor. :)

1 2