Help

Best for quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy Passion Flower tea bags and decided to give the bulk tea a try. What a difference! It's much fresher and knowing the quality that goes into growing and harvesting from the Frontier website, I feel good about brewing a cup of tea!

very calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tea arrived very quickly and I was amazed by the freshness. The prize value is great. I use tea for the calming effect in the evening. One cup is enough to have a good night sleep.

Mild seditive

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good mild seditive, helped me get to sleep when I needed only a slight push

Was hoping to be relaxed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have read reviews that this tea is suppose to work as well as an anxiety medication to help one relax, but I can't say I have felt that. Also, less is more with this product. I recommend using sugar to cut down on the taste.

excellent quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for providing high quality herbs- the passion flower has a good vibration. One of the best facilitators for dream herbs!

Doesn't work for me

Posted by snowfitness1 on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Simply doesn't seem to help me sleep better.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is my first passion flower herb and it doesn`t seem to have much flavor or taste.

Not as good as I remember

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this same packet about 3 or 4 years ago and used it for both smoking and tea - and had better results and tastes than this batch. Maybe it's my new strainer, maybe I'm just brewing it wrong, but it's definitely not as great as I recall. The taste was quite dirty, even adding cinnamon sugar and/or milk to the tea. That said, I do still believe this tea helps with anxiety and sleep issues. Not amazingly mind, but a nice little boost if nothing else. Just be aware it is very, very raw, and might come with a dirty taste if brewed wrong.