Very beneficial

Posted by Reviewer1768681 on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good brand of Pau D' Arco. I make the tea for consumption as well as for applying to an affected area of my skin. It is most beneficial. As a (young!) middle-aged woman :), my body has gone through changes. Being a very rhythmic dancer in my day, I have discovered, after getting into a Zumba exercise class over a year ago, that I found it very difficult to follow the rhythm of the dance exercises - I was just outdone but I knew that it had to do with some health issues such as hormal imbalances and hypothyroidism. Recently, after a month's absence from my class, and after being on this tea for exactly the same amount of time simultaneously, I resumed my class two days ago. I was in for a wonderful surprise; I had no problem with my rhythm doing these exercises! And I know it is due to the health benefits of this Pau D' Arco tea! My nails now look so healthy as well, and my singing voice, which had nearly failed me, is much stronger now. I know that Pau D' Arco benefits all of the systems of the body to bring healing and balance. I thank God for blessing us with His wonderful medicines from nature and for giving me the wisdom and the knowledge to receive these tremendous life saving gifts.

Super nice fresh crop

Posted by Reviewer2564319 on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great cleansing/healing tea, lots of info online the benefits. This item is really nice,fresh and potent. bought 2 of these. Boil gently for 15 minutes or so, then add a little bit of organic honey, cinnamon (antiviral)and Cat's claw to create the right synergy and then just put your feet up and enjoy helping your immune system..I'm drinking a cup as i type this!:)

best for GUT HEALING

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this heerb is truly #1 for all gut related problems, it helped me immensely cure my ulcers and chronic pain on the colon.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it to fight candida. This great quality and cheaper than other brands. Thank you iHerb.

Great bargain

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of Pau d'Arco. I don't like sweet teas. Years ago a naturopath used it as one part of the candida diet. It needs to be boiled for a short time. I am using the same bark to make a second pot of tea. Recycle. Frontier is a great source for all kinds of good things.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1859299 on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I noticed several useful benefits from this herbal tea. First, the tongue coating goes away after a single use. The tea will make me have a good night sleep every time I drink it. It also has a calming effect and a muscle relaxing result.

Good antifungal and urinary tract infection

Posted by 4834675214612867231 on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea has cleared my chronic urinary tract infection, if nothing else to help me. It also takes care of fungal infections of the genital and certainly in other places. However, one must take tea in large quantity to be healed from a serious illness. Approx 7 tablespoons of simmering water (90 degrees) for 20 minutes - I have been taught.

Okay, a bit dry

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good service by iHerb, as always, but I suggest powder pau d'arco instead of the cut and sifted.

Great value for the price

Posted by Reviewer3253081 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I´ve had better pau darco but to a much higher cost. I´m probably going to buy this again and I will recommend it to others as well. The shipping was very low as well (I live in Sweden).

Had bad reaction to this.

Posted by GODisLife on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Some people are reportedly unable to take this, as it seems to cause an unhealthy reaction. Take care if using it. I had to throw it away, which is unusual for me. I think I may be allergic to the chemicals in it, and I think it made the condition I was treating worse. It seemed to cause a very persistent swelling, around one ankle, which has persisted for months. Just my observations, but I will never take it any form again.