Help

A medicine

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is only used as a medicine in my case. I rarely get a heartburn or bad movement but when I do, I just brew two teaspoons of this and the pain goes away immediately after finishing the cup. Not kidding. Also it's so soothing and helps me sleep when I can't, not to mention it smells nice. Spicy foods is now possible :) I suggest going for the organic version, though.

Fresh taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very drinkable and I'm not a huge fan of herbal teas. If you are buying as a beverage I can imagine that it could be used as a culinary tool for many things. Houmous? My daughter and I bought it for its reputation for neutralizing androgens. We drank it every day for her PMS week to ward off menstrual migraine and it worked. I'm 54 and I hope it will bring an end to the moustache that my body had plans on growing.

Tasty and good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Get yourself a strainer and you can enjoy this product which is fresher than the bags you'll find in supermarkets.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it smell like certain brand of gum and it blend well with nettle leaves.

Excellent quality and flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this spearmint leaf to combine it with my nettle leaf tea to improve the flavor profile and it certainly did. I'm really happy with this purchase.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tastes nice