Relaxing bath experience

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I use this for soaks and it's so relaxing. It feels like i'm floating in the ocean, very therapeutic! Also, dead sea salt is one of the best salts around with a lot of minerals that our bodies need (googled it). Will use this forever! Recommended!

Natural Product

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Nov 17, 2012

Mixed with less expensive epsom salts and essential oils, makes a wonder bath soak full of important minerals.

Dead Sae Salt, Frontier Products

Posted by Reviewer2767734 on Sep 20, 2013

I'm ordering it the second time and will order again. Needless to say more!

dead sea salt - using it for over 6 years

Posted by Reviewer2908692 on Mar 07, 2015

WOULDN'T BE WITHOUT IT .... USE 1 CUP SALT WITH 1 OR 2, 32 oz BOTTLES OF HYDROGEN PEROXIDE FOR "HOT TUB detox soak" (1/2 HR IS LONG ENOUGH for relaxing; soaking. WHEN LAST BAG OF THE SALT IS 1/2 GONE I place my next order.

best salt value

Posted by Reviewer1238754 on Feb 08, 2016

Love this salt for detox bath and the price is fantastic. You cannot find it cheaper any where with guaranteed quality. Makes your entire body feel brand new after a soak!

Great Value and Effective

Posted by RationalConsumer on Oct 16, 2016

80 oz is a huge size and you can use if for a long time, unless you're are soaking the entire body everyday. If it is truely derived from The Dead Sea in The Middle East, this product is really worth it. It helped my eczema and I saw the result within days. I mix a huge amount of salt with water, then wet a piece of tissue and cover the troubled area. As long as you can tolerate pain and a while of redness afterwards, you can have a rather large chance of curing/improving skin problems. It helps acnes/pimples, but the effect is not as clear.

Love this and helps with pain :)

Posted by Reviewer1221056 on Jan 15, 2017

I was diagnosed with breast cancer and had a double mastectomy. I ordered after I was given the go ahead by my surgeon to take a bath (3 weeks after surgery) and I add 5 to 6 drops of frankincense oil and 4 drops of lavender oil to help with the pain after surgery (I did a lot of research -Epsom salt works too but this one is better for your skin). It helps very much with nerve pains and helped with moving my arms better for physical therapy. I take a bath every other day or every 2 days and healing well :) along with prayer!!! of course :) I also use coconut oil mixed with 4 or so drops of frankincense oil and use it as lotion all over especially on the areas of nerve pain and it works. I tried biofreeze, apha flex, and other natural topical pain and nothing beats prayer, coconut oil and frankincense oil plus this dead sea salt bath. A must and I will continue to reorder :) Thank you iHerb for carrying this at a great price :)

Frontier Natural Products, Dead Sea Salt, 80 oz (2267 g)

Posted by Reviewer2051322 on Jan 09, 2012

good

大容量で大満足

Posted by greencat on May 26, 2012

送料無料の時にようやく手に入れました。綺麗な透明白色の2〜10ミリの死海の塩が2kg以上も♪惜しげ無くデトックスバスが楽しめます。

Good for Soaking

Posted by 4678168985964102361 on Jan 11, 2014

These Dead Sea Salts are very good for soaking in the tub. I use these salts in combination with Epsom salts and baking soda for a very refreshing 20 minute bath.

1 2 3