Nice but not aromatic

Posted by inkago on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The tea has a mild Earl Grey taste (if at all) and I prefer stronger Earl Grey taste. Otherwise good tea.

really good

Posted by Reviewer2985988 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

so much better quality than bagged stuff, tastes great, not overly strong though, i really like a strong black cup.

Great taste, strong tea!

Posted by Reviewer1818116 on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried various teas with bergamot oil, this one is the best for the moment!!

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2174556 on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We liked it really. The taste is perfect and it is perfectly packed, in order to save the wodnerful aroma.

Wonderful Product, good for drinking on Polar flights

Posted by Reviewer2475203 on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first had Earl Grey tea on a British Airways flight over the pole. I missed my first flight due to fog delays out of Amsterdam, and had to take another flight, not to SFO, but to Seattle, and had to take yet another flight to get home. I was quite exhausted and upset. The BA air hostess came by with tea, Earl Grey tea, with cream and sugar. I found it to be a very soothing beverage, and decided to start drinking Earl Grey tea on a regular basis. That was 36 years ago, and I am still making a double pot of Earl Grey in the morning, and another double pot at 4:00pm, Tea Time. I looked for good sources of Earl Grey tea, and determined it had to be bulk tea, since the stuff in bags tended to be dust, not leaves. After searching a bit, I found the Frontier website, and ordered a pound of tea. I love the foil pouch, it really keeps the tea fresh. Now I order in bulk, 3 pound bags per order. A bag will last me about a month.

The tea is smooth with balacing taste

Posted by 4785873951814299714 on Aug 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The tea is smooth without bitter taste, balancing well with the aroma of Bergamot.