Nice but not aromatic

Posted by inkago on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The tea has a mild Earl Grey taste (if at all) and I prefer stronger Earl Grey taste. Otherwise good tea.

Wonderful Product, good for drinking on Polar flights

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first had Earl Grey tea on a British Airways flight over the pole. I missed my first flight due to fog delays out of Amsterdam, and had to take another flight, not to SFO, but to Seattle, and had to take yet another flight to get home. I was quite exhausted and upset. The BA air hostess came by with tea, Earl Grey tea, with cream and sugar. I found it to be a very soothing beverage, and decided to start drinking Earl Grey tea on a regular basis. That was 36 years ago, and I am still making a double pot of Earl Grey in the morning, and another double pot at 4:00pm, Tea Time. I looked for good sources of Earl Grey tea, and determined it had to be bulk tea, since the stuff in bags tended to be dust, not leaves. After searching a bit, I found the Frontier website, and ordered a pound of tea. I love the foil pouch, it really keeps the tea fresh. Now I order in bulk, 3 pound bags per order. A bag will last me about a month.

really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

so much better quality than bagged stuff, tastes great, not overly strong though, i really like a strong black cup.

That Aroma!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very aromatic and luxurious! I was worried about getting this earl grey tea at first because one of the reviews said its a powder and not dried leaves like the picture shown above. But it's exactly what's in the picture. Also, this is a huge money savor since my family and I consume tea 2-3 times a day. Just add cardamom and let it simmer and enjoy the aroma and the amazing taste :)

Delicious and flavourful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tea is strong and flavourful. The small of bergamont is strong and I prefer this to most store bought Earl Grey. A+ Thank you!

Great taste, strong tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried various teas with bergamot oil, this one is the best for the moment!!

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We liked it really. The taste is perfect and it is perfectly packed, in order to save the wodnerful aroma.

The tea is smooth with balacing taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The tea is smooth without bitter taste, balancing well with the aroma of Bergamot.