Help

Real Vanilla Extract: Alcohol and Sugar Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best non-alcoholic and sugar free extract out there, and i-herb has it available for a great price-even less than the supermarket! Thanks for carrying this-it's the only brand that I have found to be both alcohol and sugar free, and REAL. It also tastes wonderful, and I use it in all kinds of things!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good, natural and nice flavor

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I especially like the fact that this vanilla is alcohol free and yet is just as good, if not better. The consistency is fine, even though it is a little thicker than the fake stuff I've always used in the past; but, this is really of little consequence. For those who think the taste is sweet, yes, that is due to the glycerine. I know this from other products I use containing glycerine. It's not too sweet, though, in my opinion; but everyone has different taste buds.

Rich, true vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No funky alcohol after-taste. I like to add some to plain yogurt to cut the tartness.

Great flavor

Posted by DavidH on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use a lot of this, like it better than the stuff with alcohol, has a sweeter taste. Make raw chocolate and other stuff, really tastes great.

Very good taste!

Posted by lillanne on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not bad at all!

Bad batch?

Posted by SailorPlump on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this in one of my last orders, was super dissapointed because it only taste bitter. No vanilla flavour at ALL. Ruins everything it comes in contact with. :(

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product that i couldn't find in supermarkets ( in many countries) great price at iherb, fast shipping too.

Good product

Posted by tinatherese on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this, it is not so strong but it is good:)

Corn free vanilla!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Due to a corn allergy, this is the only vanilla extract I can use unless I make it myself. This is yummy, but I wish it came in a bigger bottle!

1 2