Unfortunately tasteless.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This vanilla is pretty much tasteless and odourless, I'm sorry to say. Maybe because it is alcohol free. For me the best is Simply Organic, Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Tasteless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This "vanilla" has no perceptible flavor whatsoever...even when using a couple of tablespoons in a cup of plain skim milk. It really doesn't even have any aroma either, except for the faint sweetness of the glycerine. Look elsewhere for an alcohol-free vanilla, if you actually want some flavor (I recommend La Vencedora's water extracted version).

Nepatiko

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ar tai nemoku naudoti, ar tai sugedęs egzempliorius pakliuvo, bet nei kvapo, nei skonio vanilės nesijautė, apart tik glicerinas, ar kaip vyras sako - kažkoks sintetinis kvepalų kvapas neaiškus. Bandyta naudoti RAW virtuvėje, bet daugiau nei pusė produkto - keliavo į šiukšlinę.

Bland.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not much scent, and not much flavor either. It gives off some flavor in cold drinks and so on, but any heat will destroy it. Not likely to buy again, as I was mostly looking for something for cocoa and as perfume. A shame, cause I really prefer to support fair trade and organic when I can.

Great in raw foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got the tip to try alcohol-free vanilla from Chef AJ of "Unprocessed." I love regular vanilla too, but enjoy using this one in my smoothies. It doesn't have the bitter bite of regular vanilla, but still provides that vanilla flavor.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleased with this item and will order again.

Perfect vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it!!

Good

Posted by VIVANATURA on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product for raw chocolate.

I Love This Vanilla!

Posted by GrapeGate on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This goes great in raw chocolate ice cream.

Nice

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is mild but good!!

1 2