Feels natural, not for dry skin though!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This clay powder mixed up with a (very) little bit of water makes a great face mask! Especially for those with oily skin, cause it's a bit drying. But even though my skin is not that oily, it feels like this mask clears up the skin. There's no huge transformation of the quality of my skin, of course, but this mask is definitely a good choice if you're looking for one that feels natural and à bit cleansing.

French green clay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

French green clay was suggested to me to use. I brush my teeth with it, drink it in the morning, I think it is great. The only thing I am concerned about and that my is my blood pressure was up, maybe due to the toxicity of the medication.

cellulite reducer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

combined with the powdered kelp, made a great body mask!

Wonderful face mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried this product as a face mask with apple cider and my face felt really smooth afterwards. My pores tighten and my face felt more cleaner afterwards . Shared this clay with my mom and niece afterwards and they too have a positive reaction to the clay . ^^

bath luxury

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I add the French Green Clay Powder to Dead Sea Salt, Pink Himalayan salt,Epsom salt and dried crushed rose petals with a few drops of Lavender and Carrot Seed essential oils for a luxurious soak and skin softener. Devine!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for oily, acne prone skin. I add some jojoba oil to the mix, because my skin also gets dry in certain areas.

Great for Horses Too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My veternarian recommended the French Green Clay to put on my horse's legs which were cut and scrapped in places that are notoriously hard to heal. Worked like a charm!

Use to make my own Powdered/Liquid Makeup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a dark green color, the website looks like a mint/light green. I like the color and am currently using it in my makeup to balance out the redness in my skin. It covers well and is a good texture that I can mix up with my other products and it blends well. I would recommend for this type of application!

Super clay!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best clay for your face, on my simple opinion

Mix it for better results!

Posted by luineumaiel on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mix my french green clay with a 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon of yogurt to get it into the right consistency, before applying it as a mask. The clay leaves my skin super clean, the yogurt gives it a suppleness and the turmeric leaves a nice glow!