Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is much more sophisticated than black pepper. I pretty much use it on everything!

Surprenant

Posted by Western on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Le goût du poivre mais pas que ! saveur parfumée, très douce, effectivement, un petit goût de cardamome qui rafraîchit le piquant, c'est un poivre original qui change du simple poivre noir ou blanc, à tester !

Finally found it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been desperately searching for Grains of Paradise ever since watching Alton Brown's Good Eats recipe for apple pie. Well, we finally found it and he made the pie this past weekend. The Grains of paradise really added something different and wonderful to this pie. I'm thrilled with the quality of the product and the packaging.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Out of my great curiosity of different flavours and spices, I opted to try this. However it seems to lack flavour - its not at all like pepper, quite bland actually. Im a bit disappointed.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good packaging. Reached fast.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Grains of paradise has quickly become one of my favourite spices. Besides the famous Alton Brown recipes, it works well with all kinds of mushroom dishes as well as many soups or risottos. However, it tastes a lot milder than black pepper, so I wouldn't always try to replace black pepper with it.

Grains of Paradise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So far I only have one recipe that calls for Grains of Paradise (a lentil soup), but I make it weekly. I am completely satisfied with this product.

Interesting aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We just received this and are still experimenting with it. So far we like it a lot in place of black pepper, and the built-in grinder is a nice feature as well.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Amazing taste. Way fresher than another supply of grains of paradise that I bought. Shipped fast.

Quality product