Call me Ginger!

Posted by thenourishedlife on Dec 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is way better than store bought ginger. It has a more well-rounded aroma and taste, warm and spicy. This big bag is a wonderful bargain for me, because I use ginger in detox baths (about 1/4 cup in the bathwater). It's a great way to cut inflammation and get your circulation going. It does wonders for my skin!

Exellent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I Cook with it yesterday and add it today to my tea. It is Amazing how well the ginger taste is preserved. this is by far the best ginger powder I have tried

buy twice

Posted by some16some38 on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

will buy again

Good Quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Ground Ginger served its purpose well. It is of good flavour and has a rich aroma.

This is A LOT of ginger root

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So many uses for this product. I have been using it in hot water instead of sugary drinks but need to use it in other ways because there is so much

Great ground ginger!

Posted by VioletLily on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great alternative to fresh ginger in taste and price! I like this brand.

~Extremely flavoursome ginger~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to try as non-sulfited ginger root. Particularly nice flavor which is used in my smoothies, hot cacao drinks, stir-fries, almost everything really as it is anti-inflammatory and I have an auto-immune illness which means I have a lot of inflammation going on in my body. Would happily buy again and store bulk of this in freezer to retain freshness plus keep moths away when in season.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i use it for my raw feed dogs. it is good for them get balance fm the cool meat.

foot bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it as my foot bath for detoxification, it works well

Luv it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Altho i prefer fresh ginger, this 2 become handy n easier wen i get 2 lazy 2 peel n grate it r chop it. Very useful 4 lazy days.

1 2